Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Jacket Safety Lockout Padlock||Material:||Metal Lock Body|
|Shackle Length:||20.5mm Steel||Usage:||Industrial, Electrical|
|Shackle Material:||Stainless Steel||Shackle Thickness:||6mm|
|Key System:||KA, KD, MK, KAMK, GMK||Customer Logo:||Yes, Can Laser Or Print Customers Logo|
20.5mm Steel Shackle Length Jacket Safety Lockout Padlock with Chrome Plating
ZC-J01 Safety Jacket Padlock
1. ABS lock shape outside, the metal body inside; the metal shackle is Chrome plating.
2. Resistance of chemical, extreme temperatures and UV rays.
3. Laser printing available, front or flanks.
4. Several types classified by lock bodies; all different colors available.
5. Contain " DANGER" and "PROPERTY OF" standard labels on front and back.
|Part Code||The Shackle Length
|The Shackle Diameter
|The Body Length
|The Body Width
Safety Padlock Features:
1. High security key cylinder
2. 2 keys to each lock
3. Available keyed to differ and keyed alike
4. Standard safety/owner labelling on both sides included
5. Can be engraved if required
6. Other keying systems available upon request
7. 38mm wide x 44mm bodies, vertical shackle clearance 38mm, shackle diameter 6.4mm
8. Bodies and keys stamped with key number as standard
9, 8 different colour options available for clear identification
10. Standard "Do Not Remove" label and write on property labels included front and back
11. Lock & key number records for this range can be maintained by Reece Safety upon request.
|ZC-G01||Steel shackle||all colors available||
|ZC-G01DP||steel shackle||all colors available||
|115g||short dust-proof shackle|
|ZC-G11||nylon shackle||all colors available||
|ZC-G11DP||nylon shackle||all colors available||
|85g||short dust-proof shackle|
|ZC-G21L||steel shackle||all colors available||
Application LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - 8 Steps:
1. Learn Well How to Use the Equipment
The authorized employee shall know well the power supply equipment's position, performance and how to Control the power source. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure also will present which power source, switch need lockout, And please comply with the LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure on devices
2. Notify Personnel
Notify all relative operators before setting LOCKOUT/TAGOUT devices to avoidr error operating acceidents
3. Shutdown Equipment
Power switch off, Or in a state of grounding, and apply TAGOUT to warn others
4. De-Energize and apply LOTO devices
Use LOTO for hazardous power source, e.g. use circuit breaker lockout to lock the circuit breaker or valve lockout to lock valve
5. Release Stored Energy
Must release stored energy before maintaining, the release stored energy is hidden, may cause personal injury In the case of unknown, the equipment start up suddenly
6. Verify Zero Energy State
In any case, in the event of the change of LOTO, it must be assured that the device is at zero energy state before work resumes. This step must be LOTO by authorized person, the verification results of other employee are regarded as invalid
7. Restoring the LOTO devices
Please restoring the LOTO devices immediately after testing, if the equipment for testing and removed the LOTO devices for equipment testing.
8. Remove LOTO Devices
Work Completed, Before remove LOTO devices, please ensure nobody around the machines or ewuipment, and notify Relevant person this equipment will be re-startup. Only authorized employee can remove LOTO devices.
If you interested in our products, Welcome to contact us:
Contact Person: Linda zhang
SHEN ZHEN ZHOU CHUANG TECHNOLOGY CO ., LTD
ADD: No22-6 , Yuan Xin Road,Tong Le Community, Long Gang District,Shen Zhen City, China, 518116
TEL: 0086 - 755 - 84820206 FAX: 0086 - 755 - 84820206
Phone / WhatsApp: 0086 - 13640986035