Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Circuit Breaker Lockout||Material:||Nylon PA|
|Tradmark:||Stainless Steel Tradmark||Applied:||Self - Carried Tighten Screw|
|Related Size:||D23, D24||Sample:||Yes, Available|
OEM &CE Miniature safety multifunction circuit breaker lockout& tagout
ZC-D22 NEW designed circuit breaker lockout
1. With locking screw, don't need other tools to lock.
2. The diameter of screw is bigger than traditional circuit breaker lockouts, screwing comfortable and labor saving.
ZC-D22 Mult - Functional Breaker Lockout
1. Made from engineering plastic strengthened nylon PA and chrome plated brass screw.
2. With locking screw,no need other tools to lock.
3. Widely Used applicable to all kinds of small and medium sized MCB,and any Miniature circuit breaker.
4. Can be customized stainless steel brand.
|ZC-D22||Locked with 1 padlock,lock shackle ≤7mm|
Applicable to all kinds of small and medium size MCCB, and any miniature circuit breaker. No need to adjust the panel or breaker.
Green Lighting Related Electrical Breaker Lockouts:
|ZC-D01||Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout, Pin Out Standard|
|ZC-D02||Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout, Pin In Standard|
|ZC-D03||Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout, Tie Bar Lockout|
|ZC-D04||Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout, Pin Out Standard|
|ZC-D10||Universal Miniature Breaker Lockout, Multi-funcational MCB lockout|
|ZC-D11||Clamp-on Breaker Lockout, 120-277V 15*13*137.5px|
|ZC-D12||Clamp-On Breaker Lockout , 480-600V 25.5*17*225px|
|ZC-D13||Clamp-On Breaker Lockout, 480-600V Oversize Lockout 10.5*8*250px|
|ZC-D06||Moulded Case Circuit Breaker Lockout, 51mm*25mm*23mm|
|ZC-D07||Moulded Case Circuit Breaker Lockout, 125mm*63mm*40mm|
|ZC-D21||Snap-On Breaker Lockout , 120V, 55mm*9mm*21mm|
|ZC-D31||Plug Lockout , 110V,220V,550V|
|ZC-D41||Plug Lockout , 110V,220V,550V|
|ZC-D51||Emergency Stop Lockout , 22mm|
|ZC-D52||Emergency Stop Lockout , 30mm|
Why need lockout/tagout?
1. Safe working while doing maintenance,cleaning or repairs.
2. Prevention of injuries and damage
3. It helps to prevent errors being made.
4. It is a procedure which clearly communicates risk in the workplace.
Where Use LOCKOUT/TAGOUT?
1. Perform daily maintenance on the equipment, maintenance, adjustment, cleaning, checking and debugging
2. Operation under high pressure
3. The operation that needs to temporaily turn off the security system
4. Widely used in petrochemical, chemical, nuclear power, military automobile shipbuilding industries, suitable for oil pipelines, cable interlayer, platform channel, pump house, Tunnel Project, Mountain-climbing,Hiking, Patrolling, Overhauling and Emergency in electrical power company,Mine, Military, Police, Fire Fighting, Dockyard and other hazardous