Shenzhen Zhou Chuang Technology Co., Ltd
Implement International Standards: "Safety of Machinery-Prevention of Unexpected Start-Up" GB/T19670-2005
LOCKOUT is the use of locks, chains or other physical restraints to positively prevent the operation of equipment.
TAGOUT is the process of attaching danger tags(warning) to the source of power to indicate that the equipment may not be operated until the tags is removed.
3. Disconnecting Device
It is one or a set of equipment which can disconnect the power supply and circuit.
4. Relevant Person
The person who directly face the risk of electric shock, they are LOCKOUT/TAGOUT operators.
5. Electrical Safety Working Conditions
It is a state in conductive parts installed at or near it, charged body have been quarantined. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT in the specified state, after testing to make sure the scene without voltage and grounding in accordance with the regulations.
6. Hazardous Energy Sources Include
- Power source, such as electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic;
- Stored energy, such as caused by gravity, spring compression stored energy;
- Other heat sources, chemistry of materials.