Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Safety Jacket Padlock||Material:||Steel Shackle, Metal Lock Body Inside,|
|Color:||Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, White, Orange, Purple||Usage:||Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power And Any Industrial|
|Shackle Height:||20.4mm||Shackle Thickness:||5.4mm|
|Lock Body Height:||39mm||Lock Body Width:||43mm|
|Body:||Durable Non - Conductive Xenoy Lock Body||Application:||ABS Lock Housing|
20.4mm shackle Safety Lockout Padlocks Durable Non - Conductive Xenoy Lock Body
1. ABS lock shape outside, the metal body inside; the metal shackle is Chrome plating.
2. Resistance of chemical, extreme temperatures and UV rays.
3. Laser printing available, front or flanks.
4. Several types classified by lock bodies; all different colors available.
5. Contain " DANGER" and "PROPERTY OF" standard labels on front and back.
|Mold No.||shackle height(A)||shackle thickness(B)||Lock body height(C)||Lock body width(D)|
|Part Code||The Shackle Length
|The Shackle Diameter
|The Body Length
|The Body Width
Safety Padlock Features
1. High security key cylinder
2. 2 keys to each lock
3. Available keyed to differ and keyed alike
4. Standard safety/owner labelling on both sides included
5. Can be engraved if required
6. Other keying systems available upon request
7. 38mm wide x 44mm bodies, vertical shackle clearance 38mm, shackle diameter 6.4mm
8. Bodies and keys stamped with key number as standard
9, 8 different colour options available for clear identification
10. Standard "Do Not Remove" label and write on property labels included front and back
11. Lock & key number records for this range can be maintained by Reece Safety upon request.
Why Use Lockout/Tag out?
Due to the hight rate of industrial accidents caused by unexpected organization, start up od machines or equipment, uncontrolled release of energy, reducing the industrial accidents becomes one of today’s most serious issues. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT is a planned safety procedure that disables the energy supply of industrial machinery and equipment whilst servicing, maintenance work or repairs are in progress. Many of industrial accidents can be prevented by proper LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedures.
Making the right kind of LOCKOUT & TAGOUT equipment available to the employee is the responsibility of the plant’s management.
Our Safety Lockouts and Padlocks are widely used in chemical, electrical, automobile industry etc.
We provide free sample, if you really interested in our product you can E-mail me, the free sample can privide you.
One piece packed in a colorful / white box with a opp bag, 10pcs in a inner box.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram
Delivery time for samples is about a week, and deliver time for bulk goods is about 15 days
or 20 days. At the same, if there are same special situation, we can shorted the delivery time.
According to customer's requirement or specific situation,here are three modes
of transport providing,such as Sea freight,Air freight, Express.
1.Q:Could I put my own logo on it?
A:Sure,customers' logo can be made by laser, engraved, embossed, printing etc.
2.Q:Should I pay extra for logo printing?
A:According to the actual situation,specific products.
3.Q:How about the quality?
A:Acquire the CE and meet America OSHA standard.
100% QC in produce process and before package.
4.Q:Could i buy 1pc sample first and small order ?
A:Of course, support sample order and small order, especially for new customers under certain condition.
5.Q:How much for 1pc sample?
A:Some cheap ones may free for 1pcs but need to see the actual stock.
Some expensive product like lockout station, customers are required to pay for it.
6.Q:If i have my thoughts, do you have person to design according to my concept?
A:Certainly,our design team is willing to do for you.
7.Q:How long to make a sample?
A:7~21days which depends on the samples' complexity.
8.Q:Is the sample fee refundable or not?
A:Sure, refundable once order confirmed.