Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Safety Lockout Kit||Material:||Steel|
|In Stock:||Samples In Stock||Logo:||Customers Logo Is Available|
Lockout Tagout Station,
Lock Out Tag Out Board
Red Color Portable Safety Lockout Kit With 12 Pieces Padlocks
ZC-X01P Portable safety lockout kit
1. Description: Safety lockout kit.
2. Material: Steel
3. Size: 233*195*95mm
4. Part number: X01P
5. Labels can be custom made as required.
STEEL SAFETY LOCKOUT KIT
PLASTIC SAFETY LOCKOUT KIT
High Quality Steel Safety Lockout Kit For All Kinds Of Safety Devices
1. This safety lockout kit is an ideal kit for locking and blocking all types of bladed fuses and fuse holders.
2. This kit contains different safety devices, for example, padlocks, hasp, tagouts, etc.
3. All necessary safety devuces can be packed in this strong canvas bag and worn around the waist allowing contents to be carried at all times.
Customization is available (OEM / ODM). Please feel free to tell us your needs.
Our Safety Lockouts & Safety Padlocks & Tagouts are widely used in chemical, electrical, automobile industry etc.
1. Our products are done in accordance with the standards. For custom products, we can help you to design and put into product
2. Protection of your sales market area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Enormous market, we can meet all your requirements.
4. Experienced R&D can reach your standard.
5. Well-trained and experienced staffs to give u the best service enjoy.
6. Positive manufacturing production, on time delivery.
Don't hesitate to contact us, today, if you are interested in our products or need a reliable,high quality partner to help develop new items. We wish to have a mutually beneficial & prosperous relationship with you.
Application LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - 8 Steps:
1. Learn Well How to Use the Equipment
The authorized employee shall know well the power supply equipment's position, performance and how to Control the power source. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure also will present which power source, switch need lockout, And please comply with the LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure on devices.
2. Notify Personnel
Notify all relative operators before setting LOCKOUT/TAGOUT devices to avoidr error operating acceidents
3. Shutdown Equipment
Power switch off, Or in a state of grounding, and apply TAGOUT to warn others
4. De-Energize and apply LOTO devices
Use LOTO for hazardous power source, e.g. use circuit breaker lockout to lock the circuit breaker or valve lockout to lock valve
5. Release Stored Energy
Must release stored energy before maintaining, the release stored energy is hidden, may cause personal injury In the case of unknown, the equipment start up suddenly
6. Verify Zero Energy State
In any case, in the event of the change of LOTO, it must be assured that the device is at zero energy state before work resumes. This step must be LOTO by authorized person, the verification results of other employee are regarded as invalid
7. Restoring the LOTO devices
Please restoring the LOTO devices immediately after testing, if the equipment for testing and removed the LOTO devices for equipment testing.
8. Remove LOTO Devices
Work Completed, Before remove LOTO devices, please ensure nobody around the machines or ewuipment, and notify Relevant person this equipment will be re-startup. Only authorized employee can remove LOTO devices.