Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Circuit Breaker Lockout||Material:||Rugged Polypropylene And Impact Modified Nylon.|
|Used For:||120-277V Circuit Breaker||Feature:||No Screwdrivers Needed|
|Suggested:||Equipped Together With A Padlock And Tag For Added Safety||Our Service:||OEM ODM Sample Is Available|
|Colour:||Red||Sample:||Free Sample Is Available|
Breaker Lock Out,
Breaker Lock Out Tag Out
120V - 277V Red Colour Clamp On Circuit Breaker Lockout With PA
ZC-D14 Miniature Clamp - on circuit breaker lockout.
1. No Hole / Oversized Circuit Breaker Lockouts.
2. Clamp-on Breaker Lockout.
3. 120V-227V Clamp-on Breaker Lockouts.
1. Material: Rugged polypropylene & impact modified nylon.
2. Use thumbscrew to clamp lockout securely onto switch tongue,then pull cover and lock in place to prevent clamp from being loosened.
3. New blade design provides tighter grip with less torque on thumb screw .
3. Detechable cleats expand the range of applicable breakers .
4. The lockouts can take padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 7mm
5. Color: Normally red, All colors are available .
6. Usage:Use thumbscrew to clamp lockout securely onto switch tongue,then pull cover and lock in place to prevent clamp from being loosened.
Related Clamp - on circuit breaker lockout:
|ZC-D14||For 120-277V breaker lockouts, handle width ≤18mm|
|ZC-D15||For 480-600V breaker lockouts, handle width ≤42mm|
|ZC-D16||For Large 480-600V breaker lockouts, handle width ≤72mm|
Lockout Tagout with Safety Padlock
Clamp-on Breaker Lockout Assembly Instructions:
This range of "no hole" circuit breaker lockouts are ideal for breakers that do not have any built in locking facility, the unique design, with thumb wheel operation clasps onto the switch providing secure locking protection - available in 3 sizes. Can be used with lockout cleats below for hard to lock longer sliding switches and switches with large angular rotation.
Safety Lockout are widely used in Chemical, Electrical, Automobile industry and so on.
• Employers, supervisors and employees all have individual responsibilities regarding lockout under the HSE Act.
• Lockout is important for operators, maintenance staff, contractors, cleaners and any other person required to work near moving parts of machinery.
The safety lockouts and equipment are environment friendly, our company is equipped to cater and offer the best safety products for different segments of industries such as Construction, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Power plants, Mining, Iron and steel, etc. We supply various high quality and durable safety lockout devices for the safety operation and identification of hazards.
We offer a broad range of durable, easy-to-use lockout devices that cover most of the mechanical and electrical applications. Lockout labels, Signs, Posters and Tags are also available for the identification of Hazards.
1. Miniture circuit breaker lockout
2. Clamp-on Breaker Lockout
3. Snap-on breaker lockout
4. Pneumatic plug lockout
5. Electrical plug lockout
6. Emergency stop lockout
7. Pneumatic quick-disconnect lockout
8. Air source lockout
9. Cylinder tank lockout
10. Gas cylinder