Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Aluminum Padlock||Material:||Steel Shackle, Aluminimum Alloy|
|Color:||Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, White, Orange, Purple||Key System:||KA, KD, MK, KAMK|
|Usage:||Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power And Any Industrial||OEM, ODM:||Yes, Available|
|Logo:||Laser Logo||Sample:||Free Sample Is Available|
Plastic Cover Aluminimum Alloy Colour Plated Padlock with stainless shackle
1. Lock body designed by one-piece.Internatinal Standara die casting aluninum,high strength,stable paint coating surface,anti-corrosion lock shackle.
2. Automatically pop-up design shackle.
3. Key retaining-ensure that padlock is not accidentally left unlocked.
4. Shackle size can be customized.
5. Customized logo is accepted. Can OEM / ODM.
6. Weight: 170g.
7. 8 Color or you choose. We also accept customized.
8. Size: 40mm ( lock body width) * 50mm (lock body height) * 38mm ( shackle height), The shackle thickness 6mm, shackle width: 20mm.
9. Use in industrial,chemical industrial and so on.
|Model No.||Description||Shackle materials||Key system||Remarks|
|model 'S' means 304 stainless steel shackle, model 'L' means long shackle. eg. red padlock with 304 shackle: ZC-A11S, with long shackle: ZC-A11L.|
1. Keyed Differ System (KD): Each padlock is keyed differently, supplied with 2 keys per lock. 20000 pcs individual padlocks available .
2. Keyed Alike System (KA): Each padlock is keyed the same. 1 key will open all padlocks in each group.
3. Differ & Master Key System (MK): Each padlock is keyed differently, supplied with 2 keys per lock. A master key will override and open any of these padlocks.
4. Alike & Master Key System (KAMK): Each padlock is keyed the same in one group. A master key will override and open all groups of Alike keyed.
Why Use Lockout/Tag out?
Due to the hight rate of industrial accidents caused by unexpected organization, start up od machines or equipment, uncontrolled release of energy, reducing the industrial accidents becomes one of today’s most serious issues. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT is a planned safety procedure that disables the energy supply of industrial machinery and equipment whilst servicing, maintenance work or repairs are in progress. Many of industrial accidents can be prevented by proper LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedures.
Making the right kind of LOCKOUT & TAGOUT equipment available to the employee is the responsibility of the plant’s management.
Our Safety Lockouts and Padlocks are widely used in chemical, electrical, automobile industry etc.
Different Key System (KD,KA.,MK,KAMK)
KD mean that each padlock is keyed differently, the key for one lock should not open anther .
KA mean that each padlock is keyed the same, the one key open all padlocks in each group.
MK mean that each padlock is keyed differently, a master key will override and open any of these padlock.
KAMK mean that each padlock is keyed the same in one group, a master key will override and open all groups of Alike keyed.
Application LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - 8 Steps
1. Learn Well How to Use the Equipment
The authorized employee shall know well the power supply equipment's position, performance and how to Control the power source. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure also will present which power source, switch need lockout, And please comply with the LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure on devices
2. Notify Personnel
Notify all relative operators before setting LOCKOUT/TAGOUT devices to avoidr error operating acceidents
3. Shutdown Equipment
Power switch off, Or in a state of grounding, and apply TAGOUT to warn others
4. De-Energize and apply LOTO devices
Use LOTO for hazardous power source, e.g. use circuit breaker lockout to lock the circuit breaker or valve lockout to lock valve
5. Release Stored Energy
Must release stored energy before maintaining, the release stored energy is hidden, may cause personal injury In the case of unknown, the equipment start up suddenly
6. Verify Zero Energy State
In any case, in the event of the change of LOTO, it must be assured that the device is at zero energy state before work resumes. This step must be LOTO by authorized person, the verification results of other employee are regarded as invalid
7. Restoring the LOTO devices
Please restoring the LOTO devices immediately after testing, if the equipment for testing and removed the LOTO devices for equipment testing.
8. Remove LOTO Devices
Work Completed, Before remove LOTO devices, please ensure nobody around the machines or ewuipment, and notify Relevant person this equipment will be re-startup. Only authorized employee can remove LOTO devices.