Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Ball Valve Lockout||Material:||Durable PP|
|Color:||Red||Max Shackle Diameter:||9mm|
|Sample:||Free Sample Is Available||Logo:||Available|
|Usage:||Oil, Chemical, Led Lighting, Industrial Manufacturing||Suggestion:||Used Together With Padlock And Tags|
Ball Valve Lockout,
Gate Valve Lockout
New Designed Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout Used In Chemical Industrial
ZC-F08 New designed adjustable ball valve lockout
1. made from tough&durable plastics
2. max shackle diameter:9mm
3. color can be customized.
|ZC-F08||suitabl for DN8-DN125 Ball valve|
1. It is very convenient to use and simple to install.
2. It is made of advanced polypropylene material, completely insulation, strong and durable.
3. Good solubility, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, can be used in all kinds of bad environment.
4. Excellent resistance to fracture and wear-resisting performance, can prolong the life time of ball valve.
5. It complies with the OSHA standards.
Where Use LOCKOUT/TAGOUT?
1. Perform daily maintenance on the equipment, maintenance, adjustment, cleaning, checking and debugging
2. Operation under high pressure
3. The operation that needs to temporaily turn off the security system
4. Widely used in petrochemical, chemical, nuclear power, military automobile shipbuilding industries, suitable for oil pipelines, cable interlayer, platform channel, pump house, Tunnel Project, Mountain-climbing,Hiking, Patrolling, Overhauling and Emergency in electrical power company,Mine, Military, Police, Fire Fighting, Dockyard and other hazardous.
Application LOCKOUT/TAGOUT - 8 Steps:
1. Learn Well How to Use the Equipment
The authorized employee shall know well the power supply equipment's position, performance and how to Control the power source. LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure also will present which power source, switch need lockout, And please comply with the LOCKOUT/TAGOUT procedure on devices
2. Notify Personnel
Notify all relative operators before setting LOCKOUT/TAGOUT devices to avoidr error operating acceidents
3. Shutdown Equipment
Power switch off, Or in a state of grounding, and apply TAGOUT to warn others
4. De-Energize and apply LOTO devices
Use LOTO for hazardous power source, e.g. use circuit breaker lockout to lock the circuit breaker or valve lockout to lock valve
5. Release Stored Energy
Must release stored energy before maintaining, the release stored energy is hidden, may cause personal injury In the case of unknown, the equipment start up suddenly
6. Verify Zero Energy State
In any case, in the event of the change of LOTO, it must be assured that the device is at zero energy state before work resumes. This step must be LOTO by authorized person, the verification results of other employee are regarded as invalid
7. Restoring the LOTO devices
Please restoring the LOTO devices immediately after testing, if the equipment for testing and removed the LOTO devices for equipment testing.
8. Remove LOTO Devices
Work Completed, Before remove LOTO devices, please ensure nobody around the machines or ewuipment, and notify Relevant person this equipment will be re-startup. Only authorized employee can remove LOTO devices.
Contact Person:Eva Liu
Green Lighting Electronics Co., Ltd
Address: NO. 2,5Xiang, Da Pu Xin Cun, Long Dong, Long Gang District, Shen Zhen City , China.